Thanksgiving Week Quotes
- I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.
Henry David Thoreau
- “Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.” Henry Van Dyke
- When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.
- Coexistence: what the farmer does with the turkey — until Thanksgiving. Mike Connolly
- It’s like being at the kids’ table at Thanksgiving — you can put your elbows on it, you don’t have to talk politics … no matter how old I get, there’s always a part of me that’s sitting there.
- Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness:
come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God:
it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
we are his people and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving,
and into his courts with praise:
be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good;
his mercy is everlasting;
and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalm 100