Halloween Sayings For Kids:
At Halloween, when fairy sprites
Perform their mystic gambols,
When ilka witch her neighbor greets,
On their nocturnal rambles;
When elves at midnight-hour are seen,
Near hollow caverns sporting,
Then, lads, an’ lasses aft convene,
In hopes token their fortune,
By freets that night.
Janet Little, On Halloween
- When I was 12, I went as my mother for Halloween. I put on a pair of heels, went door to door, and criticized what everyone else was wearing. Robin Bach
- Wishing you a sweet, funny, ghostly, and scary Halloween, my dear son/daughter.
- On the night of Halloween, I want a horror movie with my pocket full of candies and a bag full of magic and tricks.
- May you have a creepy, deadly, and scary Halloween tonight.
- May you have a terrific night and monster friends; I am very lucky to have you in my life. Happy Halloween, my dear parents.
- May you have all the treats that you want this Halloween Eve.
- A house is never still in darkness to those who listen intently; there is a whispering in distant chambers, an unearthly hand presses the snib of the window, the latch rises. Ghosts were created when the first man awoke in the night. J. M. Barrie
- The witches fly
Across the sky,
The owls go, “Who? Who? Who?”
The black cats, a yowl
And green ghosts howl,
“Scary Halloween to you!” Nina Willis Walter
It’s that wonderful time of year again when the spiderwebs I’ve been too lazy to clean become functional decorations. Andy H. @AndyAsAdjective
- Honey. I didn’t *lose* our kid on Halloween, he just went as the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and I can’t know exactly where he is. Earthman Adam