Happy Halloween Quotes
- Pixie, kobold, elf, and sprite,
All are on their rounds tonight;
In the wan moon’s silver ray,
Thrives their helter-skelter play.
- The brilliant Shakespeare stated this quote in a play, saying, ‘By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked comes this way.’
- Knock! Knock! Who’s there?
Wanda Witch who?
– Wanda Witch you a Happy Halloween!
- It’s Halloween; go for Trick O’ Treat, eat lots of candies, scare others, and have huge fun. Happy Halloween.
- Let’s enjoy this Halloween with scary movies, ugly costumes, and sweet candies. Happy Halloween.
- I wish this Halloween is going to be the funniest and scariest for you. Enjoy your best holiday ever with you Trick O’ Treat and sweet candies.
- Stay scary, batty, catty, pumpkiny, witchy, and ugly. Happy Halloween.
- The scary full Moon has awakened because the warm Sun has gone to sleep. Dogs are barking in the streets, wolves are growling in the forest, and black cats have started their mutual discussion. The Halloween’s preparations have started; I wish you have the scariest Halloween.
- A full Moon is the most beautiful and attractive thing for lovers, but on Halloween, it brings vampires, blood, bats, and witches. So have fun and Happy Halloween.
- There is tremendous magic inside when pumpkins start glowing in the scary Moonnight.
- Clothes describe your circumstances and make a statement the whole year, but costumes tell your special story on Halloween. So have fun and Happy Halloween.
- Happy Halloween with a scary hug, terrific love, and deteriorating kiss. Have a romantic Eve with a killer witch.
- Dress up in your horrifying Halloween costumes, have your bag to collect candies and treats. Have fun with your friends and fellows. I wish you enjoy your Happy Halloween.
- I wish you have countless wonder and tremendous fun on this terrible Halloween night. May you enjoy it with huge fervor. Have a big deal! Happy Halloween.
- Don’t miss good and bad on this Halloween. I know it’s difficult to be, but please try to be sensible.
- “There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.” GEORGE CARLIN
- “I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.” EVAN PETERS