Short Christmas Messages : If you are looking for short Christmas messages for Christmas Day then you don’t need to search for it anymore here we have collected some best short Christmas messages for you guys, check out our collection and send these to your loved ones and friends, people always like to send short text messages, wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy new year.
- May the magic and heavenly gifts of Christmas gladden and fill your hearts with joyful songs, cheerfulness, and laughter.
- May the good times and treasures of the present
become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Wishing you lots of love, joy, and happiness.
- Good times, good cheer, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas and may God’s grace be with you. Make merry not just on this wonderful holiday but all through the year!
Also Check: Funny Christmas Picture Messages
- May this Christmas be full of all of your favorite things.
- Love came down at Christmas;
Love all lovely, love divine;
Love was born at Christmas,
Stars and angels gave the sign.
- May you experience lots of love, laughter, and joy this Christmas and beyond and a very Happy New Year too.
- It is the time for party and fun Do not go to church as it is filled with sinners Let us celebrate the Christmas in our own way Merry Christmas to You
- May ur neighbors respect you,
Trouble neglect u,
The angels protect u
and Heaven accept u
Happy Christmas and Happy Holiday
- Wishing you time to enjoy the simple pleasures of Christmas!
- May the Christmas season
fill your home with joy,
your heart with love
and your life with laughter.
- I share in white Christmas dream of our joy with the splendour of Christ’s humble birth; may your days be bright and merry. Merry White Christmas
- Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. The warmth and comfort that comes with this season remind me of you.
- Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want – and their kids pay for it.
- Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings, exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.
- May the closeness of friends and the comfort of home, renew your spirits this Christmas
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is that he knows where all the bad girls live.
- Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.
- May the Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your loved ones.
- With all Good Wishes for Christmas and the New Year.