TOP Christmas Greeting Quotes:
Christmas Greeting Quotes -Can’t waits for the Christmas event to enjoy all your best moments and make it more special. We are here to providing you all you need about Christmas gala day. We have Christmas greetings quotes for family, friends and especially for your lovers. So what are you waiting to pick our all Christmas stuff and enjoy this event with full confidence?
- Wishing you the best during this joyful season. I hope your holidays are filled with festivities and plenty of merry enjoyment.
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- I’d like a stocking made for a giant,
And a meeting house full of toys,
Then I’d go out in a happy hunt
For the poor little girls and boys;
Up the street and down the street,
And across and over the town,
I’d search and find them, everyone,
Before the sun went down.
- Hope your Christmas is a perfect
the measure of fun and laughter!
Also Check: Sweet Christmas Messages For Lovers
- With abundant gifts and wishes,
here’s hoping a joyful end to an awesome year
with Santa’s blessing to your friends and family.
Have a Rocking Christmas Celebration.
- The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to move forward is the happiest.
- Dear Santa this year please give me A big fat bank account and a slim body And this year don’t mix the two up.
- I know its not Christmas, but Santa’s lap is always ready.
- Christmas is a time for remembering family and trying to guess everyone’s sizes!
Have a Wonderful Christmas!
- When you stop believing in Santa Claus is when you start getting clothes for Christmas!
- Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas. ~ Kin Hubbard
- Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.
- “Sorry kids, Santa died. But the good news is now
you can listen to Santana songs instead of Santa songs at Christmas time.”
- I wish you could put up some of the da Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month.
- This year you were not good… You were FANTASTIC! May your celebration be joyous and your holidays bright!
- Dearest God, this Christmas I planned on going green.
So please get the point and send me lots of cash this Christmas.
- Man will live forever
Because of Christmas
(Because of Christmas Day drinking)
Merry Christmas to you
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.
~ Carol Nelson
- When you’re lonely, I wish you, Love!
When you’re down, I wish you, Joy!
When you’re troubled, I wish you Peace!
When things seem empty, I wish you, Hope!
Have a Happy New Year!
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you! Happy Holiday
- May Santa always stop at your house. Merry Christmas!