Framlingham railway station was situated in Framlingham, Suffolk, UK and was the terminus station on the Framlingham Branch.
It opened on 1 June 1859 and closed to passengers in 1952, and to freight in 1963. The first firm to function trains to the station was the Eastern Counties Railway, which had taken over from the East Suffolk Railway Company that constructed the department line.
The station was served by trains that operated between Framlingham and Wickham Market operated by the Great Eastern Railway between 1862 and December 1922, the London and North Eastern Railway (1923 to 1947) and British Railways till the withdrawal of passenger companies in November 1952.
Goods companies have been withdrawn on 19 April 1965. 1963 
The station handled vital items visitors till the Fifties and likewise had a small single tracked engine shed the place the department engine was saved in a single day. This was a sub shed belonging to the Ipswich Locomotive District and on 1 January 1922 GER Class C32 (later LNER F3) 2-4-2T no 1066 was allotted there.
- Butt, R. V. J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: particulars each private and non-private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, previous and current (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. p. 99. ISBN 978-1-85260-508-7. OCLC 60251199.
- Lost Railways of East Anglia by L.Oppitz web page 112
- BR data
- Great Eastern Railway Society Journal 131 pages 130-137 Stanley C Jenkins (July 2007)
- Hawkins, Chris; Reeves, George (1987). Great Eastern Railway Engine Shed Part 2. Didcot UK: Wild Swan. pp. 250, 377. ISBN 0 906867 48 7.
#Framlingham #railway #station